11/30/2014

The Sunday Edit #28


I can't believe we are a day away from entering into December, this year has absolutely flown by and I really can't believe that we are almost at the end of 2014! 

This week I have been getting increasingly excited about my birthday which is in 2 days time! You must be sick of hearing about it and I think everyone else is too because I just can't contain my excitement! I can't believe I'll be reaching the grand old age of 16 and in a few months, I will be saying a solemn farewell to school and saying hello to adult life!

I still am a bit unsure what I'm actually going to do for my birthday, I think I may go out for a meal on my actual birthday and maybe go shopping next weekend.  I am also having a joint party with my friend on Saturday, who's birthday is on Friday so that should be fun too!

I am so gutted that I couldn't go black friday shopping, there were so many good deals, but I have no money and I was at school  which was a bit of a let down.  I propose that we get thanksgiving and black friday off in the UK so that we can all go shopping, and I also suggest that black friday is moved until after my birthday so that I can spend my birthday money on some bargains! Who's with me?!

I hope you have all had a lovely week and I will be back tomorrow for the start of BLOGMAS, which is you follow me on twitter, you will already know about! In case you haven't noticed, I finally figured out how to add social media icons to my blog so you can reach me there,  and I have had a little bit of a change around, but I am finally happy with my layout and I hope you like it to! Let me know your opinions, feel free to leave me some constructive criticism!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment