11/23/2014

The Sunday Edit #27


As you can tell from the photo, I am not well stocked up on yankee candles for the festive season and I'm not ashamed to admit that I bought 6 candles! 

As this week draws to a close, we are getting closer and closer to my 16th birthday, which in case you didn't know is in 9 days time (I don't think I've mentioned it......) and I can't wait!  I already have one present from my Nan which is my Michael Kors Black Selma which was my birthday, christmas and easter present all rolled into one.  My bag is literally the best thing I've laid eyes on for a while and I love him! If you want to see him, there are just a few pictures on my instagram (cheeky bit of promotion there).

This week hasn't been very eventful, same old same old.  Probably the most exciting thing that happened was when we dissected a heart in biology on Tuesday but I'm afraid thats about it!

Today I am just going to have a tidy up in my room because I have to admit, it looks like a bomb has hit it and then I'll probably just do some homework and finish off a few pieces in my GCSE Art sketch book.

Next week could be exciting where the blog is concerned,  there should be a wish list and a haul coming your way and also an exciting announcement next Sunday (if you follow me on twitter, you may already know!)

I hope you have all had a lovely week and let me know if you got up to anything fun!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment