11/05/2014

Miss Rebel AW14 Wishlist ❤

Miss Rebel is an online company that offer high quality and fashionable clothing for a very low price.  Think of it as an online Primark!  After browsing the endless pages of amazing clothes, I have compiled a list of 5 things that I am lusting after at the moment.

Tartan Cigarette Trousers - £13.00 // Tartan is everywhere at the moment and ever since I saw these trousers I knew I had to have them.  There's something about them that just screams Autumn at me and I think they would be quite easy to style and could be worn in so many different ways!

Beige Midi Cardigan - £14.99 // I have an obsession with knitwear and I wear woolly cardigans with absolutely anything.  They are so warm and cosy whilst also adding the finishing touches to an outfit and pulling everything together. They are so easy to wear and you can wear them with everything and they can be dressed down or dressed up.

P.U Sleeve Waterfall Cardigan - £4.99 // Yes you did read that correctly, it is £4.99! This is ridiculously cheap and it looks like such a classy and luxurious piece.  You could easily find a piece similar to this in the likes of Zara and Topshop with a much heftier price tag.  I love anything monochrome because it is just so classic and easy to wear and I think it would look amazing with a pop of red incorporated somewhere in the look.

Oversize Loose Knit Jumper / Wine - £9.99 // I love anything oversized because it looks so slouchy and effortless as well as looking smart and put together.  I love how comfortable these are to wear and like most of the other pieces, are ridiculously easy to style and look amazing in so many different ways.

Patterned Blanket Coat - £20.00 // I fell in love with this the moment I clapped eyes on it! I love how different this is and it just looks so warm and comfortable and would be perfect throughout the colder months.  I think it would look perfect with some black skinny jeans, black boots and a good old dark lip.  When I eventually purchase this, I can see this being a bit of a staple in my wardrobe and I think I would get a lot of wear out of it.

As you can probably tell, I like simple things that are easy to wear and easy to style but look like you have put a lot of effort into it. I suppose thats the lazy girl in me shining through! If you are looking to update your wardrobe for the colder months, I seriously recommend checking out this website and if you create a wish list, send me a link so I can have a peak!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment