11/09/2014

The Sunday Edit #25

This week was the first week back at school after half term and ofsted were in so I would say it was a little bit stressful! I went for my College Interview on Thursday and it went really well and the principal offered me a place straight away! As of next September, I will be studying Law, Accounting, Maths and Economics as A-levels and although they sound boring, I'm so excited!

I went for fireworks at my Grandma's last night with my dads side of the family and we had a good laugh! We didn't get home until 1:00 and my cousin had scared the living daylights out of me with American Horror Story so I was up for a while! Needless to say, I woke up about 10 minutes ago which is why this post is up slightly later than usual!

I'm hoping this month is going to go fast, it is exactly 23 days until my 16th Birthday (I'm not counting or anything....) and I am so excited! I may do a birthday wish list post if any of you are interested!

I think that is all I have to say for this week, I hope you have all had a lovely week and let me know what you've been up to!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment