8/30/2015

The Sunday Edit #66


This week has been fairly boring really, the weather has been pretty appalling which means we haven't really been out a lot and have spent most of the time stuck in! We have been out for a few walks whilst the rain has gone off and wandered round a few shops just to pass the time really.

The other day I was contacted by a company called Born Pretty which I'm sure you've all heard about, and they are going to be sending me some bits to review for you which is very exciting! It is such affordable stuff so hopefully it will be something that interests you! I've also got all of this weeks posts done and ready to go because I start college on Tuesday and I have no idea how busy I'm going to be! I seem to be extremely organised at the moment and I was thinking ahead!

When do you go back to school/college/uni and what year are you going into? I'm starting my first year at college on Tuesday which is really scary so I'd like to wish good luck to all of you starting new things, and try your best to enjoy it as much as you can! I'm off now to pack up my college stuff, all ready to go for Tuesday! 

I hope you have all had a lovely week, and I'll be back with an exciting offer from boots tomorrow! 

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment