9/10/2014

Skincare on Trial ❤


Oooh I do love a bit of skincare, who doesn't? I love trying out new things and finding some good products that my skin gets on well with and improves my skin.

Everyone and their mother has raved about The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil but I was always sceptical because I have oily skin, so why the hell would I want to put more oil on my face?! I was browsing the body shop, and picked it up to have a little looksy and noticed that it said for all skin types so it immediately had to come home with me.  I hate the way it feels on my face because obviously its very greasy but it just lifts of makeup so quickly and easily, and once it is washed off, my face is totally clean and feels soft and supple.  This is a very gentle product so would be good for anyone with sensitive skin and I didn't feel like it stripped my face off.  I think it might have broken me out a little bit when I first started using it but I think it was just bringing all the gunk in my skin to the surface, which cleared up within a few days.

I have always gotten on well with Ren Products so I was delighted when they offered to send me some samples to try.  They sent me the ClearCalm 3 Anti-Blemish Treatment Mask which I was really excited about.  It smells like sudocrem (if this was slapped over any of your cuts and grazes when you were a child, then you know exactly what I'm talking about!) which did put me off a bit at first but I got used to it.  I have only used this twice and my pores do seem to appear smaller and it did help calm some of my existing breakouts which was good and I quite like this!  They also sent me the Clarimatte T-Zone Balancing Gel Cream which I am still unsure about.  I didn't notice any difference in the amount of oil on my skin, however it did feel nice on the skin and did help to minimise the amount of dry patches I had.

That is it for the moment, I will update you on these products very soon!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment