4/13/2015

I got nominated for a Liebster Award!

I am sorry this post is up a little later than usual, but with going back to school, my brain is all over the place! I was nominated to do this by Nicole who blogs over at Nicole Lauren Blake so I thought it would be something very positive to cheer every one up on a Monday afternoon!

The Rules
- Answer the 12 questions that are sent to you
- Nominate 10 bloggers who have under 200 twitter followers
- Ask them 12 questions of your own
- Notify them that they have been nominated

So here are the 12 questions that I have been asked:-

1) What is your favourite TV show at the moment?
Definitely Once Upon A Time! It is the best thing I have watched in a long time! If you haven't watched it yet, then you definitely need to!
2) What do you feel is an important tip for people that want to start blogging?
Be Organised and Hardworking! Blogging isn't easy and requires a lot of time and effort so you have to be willing to put in some time and effort to make sure that your blog is as successful as you would like it!
3) What is your all time favourite beauty product?
That is so hard, because I have so many favourites! I would probably say the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer because I seriously couldn't be without it!
4) What do you do when you're not blogging?
At the moment, it's pretty just revision, but I also like to watch netflix, eat food, and drink tea!
5) Are there any products that you've tried but don't understand the hype about?
Nars Sheer Glow! Everyone raves about it, but I think it is pretty pants to be honest.  It just doesn't sit right on my skin and just looks nasty.  I have been mixing it with my Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour jobby the past few days and I actually like that! More on that soon!
6) What did you do over the easter weekend?
Revision and eating easter eggs whilst at the caravan! My life is thrilling, really.
7) What is your favourite movie?
That is such a hard question, its a toss up between 'The Lucky One' and 'Pearl Harbour'!
8) Who is your favourite youtuber?
I go through phases of liking different you tubers.  At the moment its 'Glitteralittle' and 'Beauty Crush'.
9) What was the last film you watched? what did you think of it?
Funnily enough, it was 'The Lucky One'! I absolutely loved it, one of the best films ever!
10) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
New York! I would love to go shopping there and see all the sights around the city!
11) What is your biggest goal that you wish to achieve?
Short term, I would love to achieve some really good GCSE results to start me off at college.  Long term, I would love to be independent and I would love to become a lawyer! Once I've had a good career, I will probably then think about marriage and children!
12) Tell me about your pets! (past, present or hoping for the future?)
I used to have a few gold fish, who are sadly no longer with us (god rest their fishy souls) but as you all probably know, I am desperate to have a pug and I aim to have around 7! Just kidding, why would I stop at 7?

Bloggers I nominate:-
@I_Love_Foodxx - Dalal Tahira - Monochrome Daisies
@EdenStyleBeauty - Eden Simpson - Style and Beauty for Less
@itschelsea_ - Chelsea - It's Chelsea
@harleyjseymour - Harley - Shard of Glass

I literally can't find any bloggers with less than 200 twitter followers! If you are a blogger with less than 200 twitter followers, let me know and I will add you to this!

My Questions:-
1) What is your favourite food?
2) Which products would you take to a desert island? you're limit is 5!
3) What is your favourite breed of dog?
4) What is your one pet peeve about blogging?
5) If you ever gave up blogging, what is most likely to be the reason for it?
6) Who is your favourite blogger?
7) If you could describe my blog in less than 40 words, what would you say?
8) What is your favourite song at the moment?
9) As a blogger, what is your favourite social media platform?
10) What is your favourite way to de-stress?
11) Which is your most popular blogpost/series of posts? which have the most page views?
12) Which post are you most proud of?

I look forward to reading your posts, and make sure you let me know if you are a blogger with less than 200 twitter followers so I can feature you! You can tweet me at @L1ttleEm :)

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment