5/24/2014

Review | Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream

The Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream has been on my list of things to try ever since Georgiamariexo reviewed it on her YouTube Channel.  This seemed like the perfect product for school and days where you don't want to wear anything but still want to look some what presentable!

This is possibly one of my new favourite products! It is quite runny in consistency and glides onto the skin really easily.  I have a bit of a love hate relationship with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush but I find it works perfectly with this.

It offers pretty good coverage and I find that I don't need to much concealer afterwards.  It has apricot in it which helps to cancel out my dark circles, green to cancel out redness and white to cancel out dark spots and blemishes.

It is very moisturising and I find that I don't even have to use a moisturiser before hand which saves time because I don't have to wait 10 minutes for it to sink in before I start applying makeup.  It also has SPF 15 in which is perfect for the summer months.

I also find that you could use this under a foundation to give you a really flawless, dewy look and you can also wear it on its own and build it up if you prefer more of a full coverage.

The only problem I do have is keeping it on! I have very oily skin and even when used with a primer, it tends to fade down my t-zone so I would definitely recommend setting it with a powder if you have oily skin.  I like that even when you set it with a powder, it still glows through so you still have a dewy glow and don't look completely matte.

Overall, I think this an amazing product and I definitely think it could give some higher end CC Creams a run for their money! At only £9.99, it's a bargain!

What are your thoughts on this product?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment