5/15/2014

Current Skincare Routine | May 2014

Being a beauty blogger, I am constantly trying new things and changing my daily routines.  I know this is not good for my skin but I am happy with my current routine and it's going to have to take something pretty amazing to change it now!


I always use a micellar water to take my makeup off.  The one I am currently loving is the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water as I find this one is the best value for money and it works really well, as mentioned in my April Favourites.
I am a huge fan of double cleansing and it is something I have always done. After I have taken my makeup off,  I use the Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean Cleanser to remove any dirt or makeup that is left on my skin.
After cleansing comes toning and I use the Lush Tea Tree Water Toner.  This has tea tree oil in it which is an antiseptic so it kills any bacteria and helps to keep your skin clear.
For moisturisers, I use the Benefit Facial Emulsion Moisturiser because it is light and not greasy on my oily skin.
A step I never miss is eye cream. I use the Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream. It moisturises my eye area and helps to fade my dark circles.
Last but not least, the mask I have been using is the Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed.  I have a whole review on it here and it is my favourite at the moment!

I apologise for the lack of posts recently, I have had my Science GCSE's and have been revising solidly for about 2 weeks now but the last one is on Monday so I will go back to regular posts!

Emily xx



No comments:

Post a Comment