4/11/2014

What's in my handbag? - April 2014 ❤

My handbag is literally filled to the brim with rubbish and was in desperate need of a clear out and I needed an idea for a blog post, so I though I'd kill two birds with one stone and do a what's in my handbag!


After a good rummage and a big clear out session, these are now the contents of my handbag!

My handbag is a nudey/beige leather tote with studs and diamonds from c&a, I got it back in August when I went to Belgium.

In it I keep my purse which is from a little Bag shop in Minehead and I have the matching bag, but I'm sure you could find one quite similar in Cath Kidston if you cannot find this exact one.

Then I keep my iPad mini because I absolutely love it, it's so handy and it's the perfect size to keep in your handbag for on the go.

Then I normally have my phone and my headphones, I couldn't be without my phone, I love it!

Then I normally have some sort of food, today I had Cadbury's Crunchums! These are literally the best things I have ever tasted and I kid you not, I went in to Home Bargains on Monday and bought a basketful.....yes 10 packets, the lady at the till looked at me as if I was some sort of crazy woman!

I always have some chewing gum because I always get paranoid about bad breath and I just like to have something to chew!

Then I have my diary because I am extremely forgetful and if I don't write things down, I will forget about them completely.  The same with my notebook, if I have a blog post idea or something pops into my head, I have to write it down before I completely forget it and it bugs me!

I have sunglasses because I am prone to headaches from bright lights and with the unpredictable weather here in England, you never know if the sun is going to come out! (pfftt, fat chance, but I like to be prepared just in case!)

I have a little makeup bag where I normally keep the lipstick/gloss I was wearing that day for touchups (today was mac peach blossom with a dab of nars turkish delight over the top) and powder for touchups.  I also keep a mirror, travelo, a lip balm and a nail file because chipped and rough nails bug the hell out of me!!

Last but not least, I have my soap and glory hand maid for on the go sanitisation (that is a big word) and my hand food hand cream because I suffer with really dry hands and I literally can't bare it!!

Having a clean (ish) bag makes life so much easier, I can find whatever I'm looking for quickly without having to rifle through the plethora of receipts, crumbs, wrappers, bottles, packets, you name it, its in there!

If you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and follow me on Instagram!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment