4/14/2014

Friday Fashion Favourites #1 - Statement Necklaces ❤

Statement necklaces are something I have found myself reaching for a lot recently.  They just finish off an outfit and make a simple outfit look more put together and pretty.  There are some gorgeous ones in places like Primark, New Look, Topshop and Forever 21.


These are the two I have been wearing the most recently.

The one on the left is from Primark and I got it at the bargain price of £4!!  It is perfect for spring and makes a plain top look a lot more dressy.

The one on the right is a gold chain that I got from Peacocks for around £4.  You can wear it with pretty much anything and it will look amazing and it is good for all seasons!

What is your opinion on statement necklaces? Do you have any that you recommend?

If you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and follow me on Instagram!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment