4/16/2014

Wednesday Wishlist #1 - The Drugstore Edit ❤

Welcome to Wishlist Wednesday! This weeks wish list is my Drugstore Wishlist, and with all the new releases, there is quite a lot I am desperate to get my hands on!!

 After hearing numerous rave reviews and wanting to have a glowy complexion for Spring, I have decided that I need the L'oreal Lumi Magique Base in my life!

 Everyone seems to have these and I think it's fair to say, the bandwagon passed me by this time!  I think I need to try the Revlon Colourburst Balm Stains to see what all the hype is about and there are some gorgeous shades that I just need to have!

 When the Real Techniques Core Collection came out, it didn't really appeal to me, but after seeing numerous blogposts on these brushes and seeing them used in many Youtube videos, I have come to the conclusion that they aren't similar to any of the brushes I own and I would be able to use them for so many different things!

 I have been wanting to try gel nails for so long, but the starter kits that I have seen in the likes of Argos are around £70 and it's a lot of money to waste if I end up not liking it!  I saw Chloe Morello and beautybaby44 use the Fuse Gelnamel Starter Kit and everyone has been raving about it and for £35, I think it would be a good place to start!

I absolutely love my MAC 187 stippling brush, but it is starting to look a bit shabby and has started to malt!  Mac brushes are a lot of money so I think the Real Techniques Stippling Brush would be a cheaper dupe!

I have quite short eyelashes, so finding a cheap mascara that will help me get a lot of length is quite difficult.  When I read that the Rimmel Lash Accelerator has a formula that encourages lashes to grow it went straight on my wishlist!

 I have been hunting for a cheap foundation that is full coverage and will stay all day.  I had seen the Revlon Colorstay Foundation a few times and was sceptical because the majority of the foundations that claim to last all day never do!  I had seen a lot of people put this foundation to the test and a lot of bloggers and Youtubers have said this is their holy grail foundation so I am definitely willing to give it a try.
 So many people have said that the Laroche-Posay Effaclar Duo + was a miracle worker and worked wonders for their skin so I am desperate to get my hands on it.  I have very oily, blemish prone skin and this seems like the perfect solution!
 Last but not least, Revlon have just brought out their Colorstay Shadow Links and they look amazing! You could make so many different combinations, I plan to have a chain of neutrals and a chain of bright colours and for £2.99 each and 3 for 2, you can't go wrong!

What is on your drugstore wish list?

If you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and follow me on Instagram!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment