3/25/2014

How Much Is My Face Worth? - Skincare Edition

Josie from Fashion Mumblr gave me the idea for this post and I thought it would be interesting to see how much I spend on my whole face!
These are my current skincare products (updated skincare routine coming soon) so let's get adding!

L'oreal skin perfection micellar solution- £4.99
L'oreal skin perfection cleansing milk - £3.99
Lush Cupcake face mask - £5.95
Lush tea tree toner (small size) - £3.75
Body Shop vitamin E illuminating moisture cream - £10.00

Altogether that comes to £28.68 which added on to the £117.12 for my everyday makeup, comes to a whopping £145.80!!

How much is your face worth?

If you have any questions or requests please leave a comment or tweet me and follow me on instagram!

Emily xx

www.instagram.com/its_little_em
www.twitter.com/L1ttleEm

No comments:

Post a Comment