3/27/2014

Haul!

I had the day off today so I spent it doing what I do best.......shopping!!


I was in desperate need of a new dry shampoo so I bought Batiste dry shampoo for medium and brunette hair as I was fed up with having big white marks in my hair after using regular dry shampoo.
I also got the Maybelline Great Lash waterproof mascara as I have heard a few people talking about it and I needed a new mascara.

 I finally bought Mac's Cremesheen Lipstick in the shade Creme Cup which I have been wanting for so long and I finally splurged!! It's the perfect nude and is definitely a good lipstick for spring.
Then I went to Primark and bought a pair of light denim skinny jeans for £11, a black and white polka dot t-shirt for £3, a daisy print blouse for £5, a black chiffon top with a white collar for £8, a daisy necklace for £4, some pretty spotty and floral hair clips for £1.50 and last but not least, some of their amazing false nails for only £1!!

If you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and follow me on Instagram!!

Emily xx





No comments:

Post a Comment