3/26/2014

Lush Cupcake Face Mask Review

A lot of people have been asking me what my thoughts are on this face mask, so I waited until I had used it a few times and formed a proper opinion before I did this post.



The fact that it was made of chocolate and for oily teenage skin was what immediately made me toss it in my basket!  

It really helps with controlling the oil on my t-zone and soothes my skin and makes my skin feel really soft and smooth.  It's quite a thick lumpy consistency so it's quite easy to put on, I usually use my fingers but you could use an old flat foundation brush that you don't mind ruining and paint it on.  After I take it off, my face goes bright red, but when it calms down, it looks very clear and my pores appear smaller.

The cons of this product is that it smells disgusting and every time I use it, it stinks out the bathroom for about an hour!  The other thing is that it doesn't last very long, the expiry date on mine is the 13th April and I bought it on the 21st March so it isn't going to last very long.  The other thing is that it is really messy and sometimes bits flake off when its drying so you end up getting brown bits everywhere.  It also stains everything as I found out when I stupidly wiped it off with a white flannel (donut) and leaves brown flaky bits in the sink.  

All in all, I think this is a really good mask and I would recommend it for anyone with oily, acne-prone skin!  If you are sensitive to bad smells and mess, I would probably give it a miss!

You can find it here for £5.95

If you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and follow me on Instagram!

Emily xx

www.instagram.com/its_little_em
www.twitter.com/L1ttleEm


No comments:

Post a Comment