4/22/2015

New Products I'm Trialling from Neutrogena | First Impressions


Neutrogena is not a brand that I have tried anything from before, and with my friend always raving about their products and Superdrug doing a BOGOF offer, I thought it was about time I tried some products! After scanning their vast range, I opted for the pink grapefruit products (not because they are pink or anything....). I decided I would try the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash and the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub as a starting point.

As I have only been using these for around 5 days, I thought I would give you a little 'first impressions' on these 2 products and hopefully you will see them mentioned in a favourites post or skincare routine post in the future if I think they are worth a second mention.

Firstly, the packaging is a beautiful baby pink which drew me to them in the first place! They look lovely in my white bathroom which is always a plus. Each of these are around £4.95 each and are on a BOGOF in Superdrug at the moment so you can get both of these for just under £5 which is an absolute bargain! Both of the products smell amazing, very citrussy and fresh which makes them a joy to use and I have to admit, they smell like something I really want to drink!

Considering these are aimed at treating acne, they are surprisingly gentle on the skin and they give an extra boost of freshness and radiance to my skin.  The scrub is almost not really a scrub, the particles are so tiny that they are almost non-existent which makes it extremely gentle and it doesn't leave my face red and stingy which is an issue I experience with the majority of exfoliators that I try. The wash is like a gel that foams when mixed with water and is very refreshing on my skin.  It really helps to clean any traces of makeup and dirt in my pores that my previous cleanser may have left behind.  This also works well with my No7 cleansing brush to ensure a really thorough cleanse every other day.  Foaming face washes are renowned for being stripping and drying, which is the only con that I have with them, however this one is the complete opposite.  It leaves my skin feeling soft, supple and clean and I don't really feel the need for too much moisturiser!

So far so good! I haven't been using them for long enough to report whether they are effective in clearing up blemishes, but I will be back to update you on this once I feel I have trialled them long enough to notice results?

Have you tried any products from neutrogena? What are your favourite products / ranges?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment