4/08/2015

#ZestBeautyMustHaves

I was found out about Zest Beauty through The Blogger Programme where they asked me if I would like to compile a list of my #ZestBeautyMustHaves from their website.  After a lot of browsing, I finally decided on these six products.

St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Spray // I have tried many tanning products in my time, but never a spray so this intrigued me. Being ridiculously pale, I do like to add a bit of colour from time to time and I will use whichever I can get my hands on at the drugstore!  St Tropez is a rather expensive brand so I am unsure as to whether I would ever buy this, but I would be more than happy to accept this as a gift (hint, hint).

GlamGlow Power Mud DualCleanse Treatment // These are probably some of the most famous face masks in the bloggersphere and I am certainly not the only one who would love to try these in the hope of achieving wonderful results.  This is again, certainly out of my price range but I would possibly consider as a christmas or birthday gift.

Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil Foaming Skin Wash // This is a brand I have never heard of which immediately drew me to it.  Not only is this a foaming which is brilliant for oily skin, but it also has tea tree in it which will be ideal for my problematic skin.

Australian Bodycare Balancing Face Cream //  This seems to be the perfect product for controlling oil and helping problem areas whilst still nourishing and hydrating the skin.  This is definitely something I may look into trying in the future.

Essie First Base Adhesive Base Coat // I am in desperate need of a base coat as my nails are beginning to stain! Essie has always been a favourite of mine when it comes to nails, so I am hopeful that this product would be a favourite of mine.  I definitely would buy this at some point in the future if i am unable to find a cheaper alternative.

ghd Curve Classic Wave Wand Set // I have heard great things about this product and it has been something that has been on my wishlist for quite some time.  it seems to be perfect for messy, loose waves that is my go to hair style at the moment. I usually use straighteners to curl my hair so maybe this would be easier and would save me some time in the morning.

Those are my must haves, check out the Zest Beauty Website and if you are a fellow blogger, be sure to sign up to The Blogger Programme for lots of exciting opportunities and competitions!

What are your must haves from the website?

Emily xx



No comments:

Post a Comment