4/24/2015

Guest Post | My Favourite Neutrals | Beauty Over The Beast

Hi Guys! I'm so happy to be Guest Posting on Emily's blog I hope you enjoy it!

I think no matter what season it is, I always have days where I revert back to easy, basic natural makeup. Something about it is comfortable and suiting to my mood most of the time, laid back and ready to enjoy a lazy day. There are some products I always run to for a nice neutral look.


First up is my favorite nude lipstick of all time. MAC Honey Love. It's this perfect nude that has a pink undertone that doesn't quit. 
I can wear it all by its self or I can add some lip liner for some extra attitude. I use this with the MAC Lip Liner Crayon in 
Pink Treat to get an easy and spot on Kylie lip that will stay on for hours.





MAC Honey Love Lipstick

Two of my favorite eye products are cream shadows and eyeliner.

 Cream shadows are great because the are fast, easy (since you can sometimes apply them with just a finger), and if you find a 
good one they stay put without creasing for hours. The Maybelline Color Tattoo cream shadows are the bomb. They are an inexpensive 
drugstore brand, which is nice on the wallet and they are made from an awesomely long lasting formula. This one pictured below in color Chocolate 
Suede, it is great as a full lid cover or also looks awesome as a smudged liner.

If i'm going soft and natural I don't want a jet black liner, so I often opt for my MAC Gel Pot Liner in Past Twilight. Its a beautiful 
chocolatey brown that is dark enough to really accentuate your lash line but not so dark that it makes your look too dramatic. 




I feel like when i'm going earthy toned I tend to want more matte shades on my eyes and that's why I chose this last product.
 The Tarte Tartelette palette is one of the most beautiful and pigmented matte eyeshadow collections I have ever had. I love how soft 
these shadows are and they transfer incredibly true to color. There are so many looks you can create with just this one palette and
 I think that's part of the reason I love it so much.



Top Row Left to Right; Free Spirit, Force of Nature, Dreamer, Multi-Tasker
Middle Row Left to Right; Caregiver, Natural Beauty, Best Friend, Bombshell
Bottom Row Left to Right; Super Mom, Wanderer, Power Player, Fashionista



Left to right;  Free Spirit, Force of Nature, Dreamer, Multi-Tasker, Caregiver, Natural Beauty, Best Friend, 
Bombshell, Super Mom, Wanderer, Power Player, Fashionista


Hope you guys enjoyed my Guest spot and make sure to check out my blog and various Social Media!

Instagram- Brittin90210


No comments:

Post a Comment