12/14/2014

The Sunday Edit #30

My Pug obsession is getting out of hand and I'm not even sorry.

This week I have been wallowing in by stifling pit of revision, and I have to say, I am sick to the back teeth of reading!  I've been glad to take a break from it and write up a couple of blogposts, that way I can take a break whilst still being productive!

This week has been so boring, the only exciting thing was when my English teacher brought her pug (who's name is Doug, yes Doug the Pug) in to school and I literally died.  We all know what is at the top of my christmas list now!  

Today, I will be sat revising whilst my parents and my sister put up the Christmas decorations.  This will be the first year that I haven't decorated the tree which I was slightly gutted about to say the least, but it can't be helped I suppose and its just something that I am going to have to build a bridge and get over!

Next week is exam week so I can't promise that there will be posts up daily, although I am trying my best to make sure there is because I am determined to not make blogmas an epic fail like all my other attempts at daily blogging have been! To be fair, I haven't found blogmas as difficult as I thought I would and I think the key to daily blogging is organisation and preparation which I have to say, I have impressed myself with! It just goes to show that you can do anything when you put your mind to it and hard work pays off. Now I know I can do it and it isn't as horrendous as I thought it was, I can do it again in the future, maybe not permanently but every couple of months I think I would be able to manage it.

I hope you have all had a lovely week, and for anyone else that has exams next week, good luck!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment