12/21/2014

The Sunday Edit #31

I don't think I have ever been so glad to have ended a week.  This week I have been on Study Leave  as I have been doing mocks! I had 11 exams crammed into one week and it was starting to drive me slightly round the bend!

It is so nice knowing that apart from a speech I have to type up for English and an art book I have to fill, I don't have to do anything for 2 weeks! Ah it feels good!

Now exams are over, I can finally look forward to Christmas! I am so excited I literally can't contain myself! Me and my mum are heading to the mall later on to pick up the last few bits and pieces.  They have also just opened up an even bigger Superdrug than the one before and expanded their Makeup Revolution display so I think I may pick up a few more bits, you can never buy too much! Speaking of Makeup Revolution, if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you will have seen that I recently won one of their 100 eyeshadow palettes from Charlotte at Style & Splurging which I was so happy about! It is such an amazing palette, I'm stunned by the quality of these shadows and the range of colours available so expect a post on this very soon!

I hope you have all had a lovely week, and have a lovely christmas!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment