12/05/2014

What I Got For My 16th Birthday

When I asked if you wanted to see what I got for my birthday, I seemed to get a very positive response so I thought I this would be a good post for Blogmas Day 5.  Obviously I am definitely not bragging and I am very appreciative for what I got.

First, I'll start with jewellery.  The first main thing that I got are my pandora rings which I have been wanting for so long! I got 3 so I could stack them and they weren't lonely and I have not taken them off since I got them.  I also got a blue charm bracelet from my friend which is similar to pandora bracelets and it is so pretty!  Lastly for Jewellery, I received a '16' charm for my pandora bangle which is so sweet and it looks so pretty next to my pink glass bead which I got for my birthday last year.


The next thing I got was the No7 cleansing gift set, which contains their melting gel cleanser, their night cream and their cleansing brush which is almost identical to a clarisonic for the fraction of the price! I absolutely love this thing and if you would like a full review, I may do one in the near future. Possibly the most exciting thing, I finally got the perfume I have been wanting for ages and that is the LancĂ´me La Vie est Belle Eau De Parfum.  This smells absolutely amazing and I am constantly getting compliments on how nice I smell! My friend bought me the 'whoosh' shower jelly from Lush which smells very fresh and citrussy and would be quite refreshing and uplifting I would imagine, but I am yet to try this.

 Being a self-confessed makeup addict, I got quite a bit of makeup! My mum was kind enough to pick me up some bits from Makeup Revolution which are a brand that I have recently fallen in love with! She got me the Iconic 1 eyeshadow palette which is a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette, a Matte lipstick in the shade divine, and the baked bronzer which I didn't really think I was going to like but I have been proven wrong and I actually love it! It is so natural looking and not as glittery as I had originally thought it would be!
 Divine, Scorned and Revenge
 I also got something I have been on the hunt for for ages! This tartan scarf is amazing, it is so big and warm and it looks so nice with an all black outfit!
Lastly, something I didn't get for my birthday but received on my birthday is this Cookies and Cream Jewel Candle which I won from the lovely Zoe at sweetelectricblog! It smells amazing and I can't wait to see what goodies are hidden inside! 

That is all for my birthday haul, I had a really good day and I would like to thank you for all your birthday wishes!

Emily xx

p.s, I am sorry that this post is up so late, I forgot to click publish and didn't realise until about 10 minutes ago! You can tell I've had a stressful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment