10/31/2014

Happy Halloween! - The Halloween Tag!


Happy Halloween everyone! I was planning on putting up my October Favourites today, but as it is halloween, I thought I would do something a little bit different!

The halloween tag consists of 10 questions about your thoughts on halloween! I tag everyone to do this before halloween is over!

1) What is your favourite Halloween Movie?
My favourite halloween movie is either the Addams family or Monster House.  I watch these films every year without fail and they really get me into the halloween spirit.  The Addams family is now on Netflix so catch it before it goes!

2) If you were in a horror movie, how far would you get?
I would probably get quite far because I would avoid all the stupid things that people do in horror movies, for example, staying in a house where there is quite clearly something sinister going on, going to investigate strange noises and not running when you have the chance to.  I would like to think that I could outsmart the demons and come out the other side!

3) What is your favourite memory of halloween?
I always loved decorating the house, dressing up, eating sweets and I was (and admittedly still am) obsessed with watching young dracula every day leading up to halloween without fail!

4) How do you get into the halloween spirit?
Watching halloween movies and tv programmes always gets me in the halloween spirit.  Decorating the house also makes everything feel spooky and I love it!

5) Favourite halloween decoration?
That is difficult for me! I love the black and orange door curtain we hang on the kitchen door because it looks so cool and I love to run through it.  I also love the little graveyard that I always build outside of our house and I love draping fake cobwebs everywhere!

6) Name one unusual thing you are afraid of?
I'm not really scared of anything unusual, just the generic fear of spiders and I don't really like blood either but its not really unusual.

7) vampires or zombies?
Vampires because they are better looking and I would rather suck peoples blood than eat their brains. You could also communicate with a vampire and reason with them, whereas zombies just grunt and then carry on and eat your brains.  I think vampires are so cool, I would love to be one.

8) Werewolves or ghosts?
Ghosts because they scare me more and I find them more interesting!

9) creepy dolls or creepy clowns?
Definitely creepy dolls because clowns freak me right out!

10) Do you believe in ghosts?
I don't know really, I haven't seen any but I have had quite a few strange and unexplained things happen and I have heard lots of stories from people I trust so I wouldn't really like to say.  It's a very controversial topic and people have lots of different opinions on it.

I hope you all have an amazing halloween, be sure to send me pictures of your costumes and if you do/have done this tag, leave a link in the comments!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment