10/22/2014

The Drugstore Answer To Kylie Jenner Lips? ❤



Like pretty much every woman on the planet, I am searching for that perfect Kylie Jenner/90's lip.  Mac Velvet Teddy is perfect, but everyone is after that lipstick and its ridiculously hard to get your hands on, as well as having the pretty hefty price tag of £15.50.  I was browsing in boots the other day when I stumbled across this beauty.

The Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in the shade 'Heather Shimmer' is the perfect dupe for Velvet Teddy.  It is the perfect browney, pinky, mauvey nude and it looks good on pale skin as well which is always a bonus where I am concerned.  The formula of this lipstick is very creamy and moisturising.  The pigmentation is brilliant and it just glides on to the lips so easily and feels like a balm on the lips os it is extremely comfortable to wear.  The only down side is that it doesn't last as long as I would hope, but I find that it stays on if I wear a lip liner underneath and if I powder it.  That probably sounds strange, but if you apply your lipstick, put a tissue over your lips and dab powder onto the tissue, a small amount goes through the tissues onto your lips and sets them in place.

For the price of £6.49 I think this is definitely a good one to get if you are after the brown lip colour that is everywhere at the moment.  I also noticed that the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in the shade '008' is also similar but slightly more pink but I am yet to purchase this one! The next time I visit boots, that one is definitely coming home with me as well!

What is your favourite lipstick to achieve the Kylie Jenner look? Are there any more I should try?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment