10/05/2014

The Sunday Edit #20

This week has been pretty boring, nothing exciting has really happened! I had my post 16 options evening on Tuesday and a careers fayre on Thursday so I have just been collecting prospectuses and leaflets and trying to figure out what I want to do with my life!

This weekend we have been at the caravan again, we only have 3 weeks left of the season so we are trying to make the most of it! It is starting to get really cold here now and yesterday I went out with jeans, a jumper, fluffy socks, boots a cardigan and a leather jacket just to go down to the shop! I'm not complaining though, I love the colder weather and I can't wait for hopefully some snow within the next couple of months!

I have quite a few autumn themed posts planned for the next couple of weeks and you have already seen my Autumn Beauty Edit where I gave you the lowdown on all my favourite autumn products.  I'm thinking of showing you my go-to autumn makeup routine and maybe some look books so let me know what you think of that!  As it is nearing the end of the season, we always have an end of season party on the last weekend. We are still waiting on the theme to be decided and the tickets to go on sale but I will maybe do an OOTN if the theme is something interesting. Last year it was black tie and evening wear and the year before was 70's so I have high hopes for this year!

I hope you have all had a lovely week and I will be back on Wednesday!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment