5/25/2014

The Sunday Edit #1

Seeing as my blog is about my little world, I thought I'd throw in a few lifestyle posts now and again because at the moment it is mainly beauty with a hint of fashion.


 This week has mainly consisted of revising for my science GCSE's that I had last week (with maybe a starbucks or two!).  All of my exams are now finished and I finished school on Friday for a week so I am looking forward to just taking a break and turning my attention back to blogging!


As you have probably noticed, my blog has gone under a bit of construction and I have been playing around with it a lot.  I think I have finally come to a layout that I am happy with and that best represents me and my interests!  I really like the vintage and shabby chic look so I am definitely pleased with the way it looks!

This week I also did my first ever collab post with Dalal Tahira which was really exciting and I had a lot of fun chatting to Dalal and working with her.  I would love to do some more collab posts in the future so if you would like to collaborate with me, all the information you need is on my collaborations page.

The weather is a little bit iffy at the moment which is a pain because I had planned to take some photos for upcoming posts and every time I go to take a picture, the sun goes in :(

I hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday weekend and let me know what you think about me doing more lifestyle posts!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment