5/25/2014

My Holy Grail Base Products ❤


These are the products that I can't bring myself to stray from and will always be repurchased when the dreaded day comes when they run out!

The first product is the Benefit Porefessional. This is perfect for minimising the appearance of my huge pores and helps to control oil and make my makeup last all day.  I have never come across anything that works quite like it and have used up several mini sizes.  When my mini runs out within the next few weeks, I won't think twice about parting with £24.50 to get the full size and I don't think I would ever use anything else.

The next is a new discovery of mine that I have fallen head over heels in love with. It's the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream and I have a full review of it here and I have been using it constantly over the past fortnight.  It looks like you have nothing on because your skin shows through but covers up everything that you want to cover! It is amazing and I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future.

The next is, in my opinion, the best foundation ever! The Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation has been mentioned thousands of times on my blog.  It gives amazing coverage, doesn't look cakey and gives you the perfect amount of dewyness without looking overly shiny and oily.  It is perfect in my opinion and I am definitely going to repurchase this time and time again!

The next is probably one of the most hyped up concealers in the beauty world. The Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer has been talked about by every beauty blogger and YouTuber and is definitely worth the hype! After using this, I don't think I could use any other concealers and I will repurchase this time and time again! It gives a flawless coverage, has an amazing shade range, is very long wearing and gives an amazing finish.  This is also the only drugstore concealer that I have found that is pale enough for my ghostly complexion.

The next is another very hyped up product. The Rimmel Stay Matte Powder is perfect for us oily skinned girls. It sets your make up perfectly and controls oil all day.  I have repurchased this so many times and I have not yet found a powder that is anything like this, nor would I choose over this.  I have hit pan on mine so I  will be repurchasing again soon!

The last is a tool.  The finish and the quality of your base is mostly down to the tools you use to apply it.  The Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge makes my foundation look perfect, ensures amazing coverage, prevents cakeyness and is extremely cheap! I have a whole review on it here. I will definitely be repurchasing this when I have worn out my current one!

What are your holy grail base products?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment