5/04/2014

Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed ❤

I mentioned this face mask in my last 'products I'm trying out' and I thought I'd give you a full review as this is a product that has a lot of mixed reviews, some people swear by it, some people loathe it.


The Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed claims to clear out pores and deep clean the skin with a new pore clear technology.  It also says it works best for people with oily, combination skin.


You get a decent sized tube and a good amount of product for your money.  The tube is a little fragile in my opinion and it seems as though it could easily be punctured or broken.

I use this mask once a week after cleansing.  It does heat up quite a lot and stings a bit which as weird as it sounds, I like because it makes me feel like its doing a good job and my skin is being thoroughly cleaned.  It has a sort of a foamy texture and it's quite thick.

As far as results go, I don't think this products works miracles and I don't think it has changed my life.  However, I have noticed a difference in my skin, it seems to be clearer and is less oily for a few days after I have used this mask which makes life a lot easier when it comes to keeping makeup on!

I do like this mask and will continue to use this but I wouldn't say its a must have product and I'm unsure whether I will be repurchasing this as I feel its a little bit pricey.

What are your thoughts on this mask?

If you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and don't forget to follow me on Instagram and like my Facebook page!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment