5/27/2014

May Favourites 2014 ❤


I can't believe how fast this year is going and it literally feels like I blinked and then it was nearly June!

My first favourite has been talked about a lot on  my blog over the past few weeks. The Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream is literally the best thing since sliced bread! It blends so nicely, looks natural and leaves a dewy finish.  It can be worn alone or under a foundation and makes my skin look flawless.  I get quite a lot of freckles during the spring and summer months and I like that I can still see them through this so it still looks like skin.  This stuff is good skin in a bottle!

My second favourite goes hand in hand with my first.  I have always had a love/hate relationship with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush but I think it works perfectly with the Bourjois CC Cream and I really love using it! Those of you that follow me on twitter will know that I dropped this brush in a cup of tea this morning (smart move..) but I washed it and it was absolutely fine so that's also a good thing!

The last makeup product is the Revlon Colorstay Shadow Links.  I have the shades petal, taupe and sand.  When I first got them, I was a little unsure about them because the pigmentation is not brilliant, but now I have used them a lot, I really like them! I find myself reaching for them even more than my Naked 3 which is saying something and I really like them for a subtle wash of colour and I think for £2.99, they are really good quality.

For skincare, I have been loving the Soap and Glory No Clogs Allowed. I have a review on it here and when I first got it, I wasn't overly fussed. I think this is one of those products that take a while and a lot of use before you see some results.  I have been using this weekly for about 2 months now and I have definitely been seeing some results over the past month.  My pores have been unclogged and appear smaller and I really love the fact that it doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped and tight.  My skin feels so soft and healthy after using it and I really love it!


For TV, I have been obsessed with Gogglebox. Where has this been all my life? It is absolutely hilarious and the posh couple are absolutely brilliant! Rumour has it, they will be on Celebrity Big Brother so keep your eyes out for that!

That is all for this month, what have been your favourites?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment