11/01/2014

October in Instagram ❤

Two posts in one day I hear you ask?! Bonus posts?!  I'm on a roll today!  I have written so many blogposts today I just can't wait to get them all up!

I am a self-confessed Instagram addict and I spend so long scrolling through my feed, taking pictures and editing them.  I post a lot of my everyday life on Instagram and it is a great way for you to get to know the girl behind the blog! If you fancy going over to have a look at my page, the link is in my social media and my username is its_little_em.  If you follow me I will follow back and I will be sure to have a nose through all of your pictures as well!  In the collage above are all of my favourite photos from this month.  If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment