10/19/2014

The Sunday Edit #22

I am feeling so halloweeny at the moment, I was walking round ASDA's halloween section yesterday and it was so hard to try and stop myself buying everything! I love this time of year, I love the fashion, the dark colours, halloween, the colder weather, everything!!

This weekend is out last proper weekend at the caravan before it closes for the end of the season next week.  I have got my costume in for the halloween themed end of season party next saturday, I am going as sévérine from sky fall, or just a creepy woman in general for those who don't know who she is.  I will be sad to leave the caravan until next march because I enjoy coming down here and I will miss all the lovely people we have met here, but at the same time I will be glad to have a break and to have free weekends to be more productive and try and get some more things done.  It is also 44 days until by 16th birthday so I am really excited for that as well!

This week has really been nothing out of the ordinary, just school and my mum frantically trying to make my dance costumes for dress rehearsal on Tuesday and the show starts next monday! I am a bit nervous but excited as well because the dance shows are always fun!

Postwise, I think this week could be fun! I may or may not have found some drugstore kylie jenner lipsticks (all will be revealed) and I am contemplating a DIY halloween costume, seeing as that is what I have done this year.  I am also waiting for a package of some new products to try and there will definitely be some first impressions and reviews coming on those.  Elf have added a whole new range of products to their website, and they have made 9 available to us british girls who have been dying to try this budget brand for a while! You can find them here if you are interested, but there will be whole post dedicated to this soon!

I hope you have all had a lovely week, what are you dressing up as for halloween and what are your plans?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment