11/20/2016

The Sunday Edit #93

Couldn't think of a truer quote for today's post, I've literally achieved nothing today and it's already nearly 4pm. This week has been hectic as per usual, my week has literally just been work and college so nothing new! The only exciting thing that happened this week is that I went for my interview with Benefit on Friday which was incredibly nerve wracking but I think I did ok. The manager that I was interviewed by was so lovely, we went to cafe nero and she bought me a hot chocolate and we did the interview there. I think I did ok but I was really nervous, I find out on Tuesday whether I was successful or not so fingers crossed. If I am successful then I will probably do a more in depth post about my experience with Benefit recruitment because I know a lot of my readers would probably be interested in a job in that kind of environment so they may find it useful. It's not the end of the world if I don't get it, I already have a job which pays fairly well and although I'll be really disappointed I know there are plenty more opportunities to come for me in the near future.

I had so much planned to do this weekend and I feel like sitting down to write this post is really the only productive thing I've done. Yesterday I worked all day and then came home and literally just slumped in bed for the reset of the evening because I was so exhausted. I did manage to write my birthday and christmas list though, my mum's been pestering me for weeks for it but I just couldn't think of anything I wanted. I can't believe I'm going to be 18 in less than two weeks time, this year has literally gone in the blink of an eye. This time last year I was getting really excited about starting to learn to drive and I was looking at fiat 500's that I was desperate to buy, and now a year on I've been driving almost 6 months and have a much newer and better car than I expected myself to be able to get. As much as I've moaned about how bad this year has been, when I sit and think about it, it's actually not been too bad. Completely changing the subject, I went to home bargains and matalan this morning and got a whole bunch of cute copper/rose gold things for my room. I'm not redecorating as such, just changing the decor in my room and going down the whole cliche blogger route of marble and rose gold. I'm a sucker for anything marble and rose gold so I can't wait to get it all done and finished. I just posted a photo on Instagram of a few bits I bought today here so go and have a swoon!

I can't think of anything else to ramble about now, I need to stop procrastinating and get on with my Economics essay on Trade Unions that's due in tomorrow. Oh the joys!

I hope you've all had a lovely week!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment