11/06/2016

The Sunday Edit #91

I literally can't believe how fast this week has gone, it literally seems like it was yesterday that I sat down to write the last Sunday Edit! Oh and by the way, happy November! It just baffles me how it's November already, 2016 has been by far the fastest year ever and it won't be long until it's over. If I'm honest, I can't wait to see the back of this year, it hasn't been to fab really.

I had a bit of an epiphany this week as you may have noticed in Wednesday's post, which you can read here if you haven't already seen it. I've decided I'm going to make some huge changes because I feel like I'm bored, stuck in a rut and to be honest, utterly miserable. You may have already noticed some changes in my blog over the last few weeks, my content has been a little different and more varied than before. I've just been so unhappy with everything in my life that I decided it was time to change and my blog was the first thing I started working on. I haven't been happy with it for a while and just felt like it was sort of stagnant, not really progressing or improving or really going anywhere. It was just your average, mediocre beauty blog and it was really grating on me. I may write a post solely on my plans for my website, although I have briefly touched on them in my weekly Sunday ramble sessions. I feel like there is a lot swimming round my brain at the moment and it may benefit me to get it down in black and white. I also want to completely revamp my room, I haven't been happy with that for a while either and I feel like it needs a good sort out. I'm hopefully going to do some planning for that over the next few weeks if I can find some time because I am unbelievably busy at the moment! I have a crazy amount of college work, loads of blog things to do, and I spend most of my time either in work or at college so I barely have any free time to just have a day to gather my thoughts and make some plans and goals. 

I always get annoyed with myself around this time on a Sunday evening because I have a sudden burst of motivation and then start to get frustrated with myself because I've wasted the entire day being unproductive. The only thing I've done today is take a trip to the mall so I could check out the new Mac stand in John Lewis (which did not fail to please me immensely) and so my sister could get her ears pierced. Since I got home, I watched the other woman and lay about doing nothing, until I had a sudden burst of energy and wrote down a whole bunch of apprenticeships I want to apply for for next year and I've written two blogposts. I've now managed to find a whole list of things I need to get done this week and have realised I have limited time so I need to get my act together! My goal for this week is to sort my life out so to speak, catch up on all the things I need to get done and decide how I'm going to make myself happy and content again.

I hope you have had the loveliest week, and I hope you had a very safe and fun bonfire night! I'm going to use one of my new lush bath bombs and have a chill because my brain is in overdrive at the moment!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment