8/09/2015

The Sunday Edit #63

Sneak Peek of things to come!

This week has been pretty busy for me, I’v been working pretty much non stop so that I have everything done for when I go on holiday.  Apart from Thursday, I have been getting all my college work and blogposts done so that I can have a proper break next week.

Thursday we went down to Paignton on the train for the day which was really nice.  I love long train journeys and it was such a lovely day so it was quite pleasant, chilling on the train in the sun with my cup of tea, my mini shortbreads and my puzzle book just looking out at the sea! It is something that I would definitely like to do again soon!

This weekend I have done no work as I was exhausted and fancied a break.  We have wandered to a few shops and have also been to Weston this morning for a walk along the front.  We wandered around the pier for a bit and had an ice cream which was really nice.  I also bought myself an adult’s colouring book because I have heard so many good reviews of them and it definitely appeals to me, I’ll let you know how I get on with those!

The last thing I wanted to say is that I apologise for not having a July Favourites post up.  It is the first time ever that I haven’t had a favourites post up, but there hasn’t been anything new that I have been living this month and I have absolutely nothing to include in the post! Hopefully next month’s will be jam packed to make up for it!

That is it for today, I will have another haul up for you tomorrow so make sure you come back for that!


Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment