8/31/2015

Soap & Glory Haul - Boots Offers

If you follow me on Snapchat, then you will have already been this on my story! Boots are currently doing buy one half price on Soap and Glory, so obviously I took advantage of this! By the way, if you aren't following me on Snapchat, my username is emilyfaye1998 and I post a story every single day!

The first thing I picked up was the Peaches and Clean Deep Cleansing Milk which if you are a long time follower of my blog, you'll know was a favourite of mine last Spring until it ran out and I tried other things.  This was reduced to £5, although on the website it does say £8 so I think this is an in store only offer.  Since I tried it, it has been repackaged and you now get more bang for your buck which is fabulous! This cleanser smells amazing, like peaches as the name would suggest and is suitable for all skin types. I find it works a dream and it makes my face feel very clean without feeling dry or stripped which is something that I hate with a lot of other cleansers.

Next I thought I would try the Drama Clean 5-in-1 Micellar Cleansing Water as I have a huge love for cleansing waters.  This is amazing at taking your makeup off, and there is never a scrap left on my face when I use this which is amazing, and I find it difficult to find things that get everything off without the need of another cleanser afterwards. I do always double cleanse, but on days when I'm feeling particularly lazy I can get away with just using this alone. The only thing I hate about this is the smell, it smells like Mint Raita dip if you are familiar with that. The dip is yoghurt with mint and cucumber in which is a rather odd scent for a cleanser, and I have to say I'm not really a fan of it so I just have to hold my nose when I use this. I was quite surprised by this as soap and glory are renowned for their gorgeous smelling products.

This offer is still on at boots, so make sure you go and make the most of it before it's too late! What are your favourite Soap and Glory products?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment