8/16/2015

The Sunday Edit #64

How cute is this?! - New Look - £4.99

I shall apologise for my social media absence this week, I've been quite poorly unfortunately.  I missed all of my blogger chats and was unable to do any of the work that I had planned to do before I went away which is really disappointing! I managed to finish my college work that is due on Thursday yesterday so I just have all of my blogposts to do which I am sure I can manage, at least I enjoy that a lot more than writing about the differences between the UK and Greek economy!

This week has been pretty rough, I haven't really eaten, have barely slept and have just felt pretty lousy! Luckily the doctor had me covered and the drugs seem to be kicking in so I am feeling a lot better now and I am certainly glad to be out of the house! All of this week's blogposts have been pre-written which was lucky for all of us! At least I'm on the mend now and I can get back to normal!

I have nothing interesting to report of this week, but next week I have results day on Thursday to pick up my GCSE results! I'm slightly nervous but there is no point worrying about it seeing as there is nothing I can do about it now! What's done is done so I shouldn't worry about it too much. I also have enrolment at college on the same day so Thursday shall be busy, but I think the rest of the week shall be pretty chilled so I can catch up with everything that I didn't do last week.

That is all for today, I have an exciting lipstick post for you tomorrow so make sure you come back for that! I hope you have all had a better week than me, and are enjoying your summer holidays so far, we are half way through now!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment