3/29/2015

The Sunday Edit #45

This week I had my 10 hour Art exam on Wednesday and Thursday which I have been dreading for months.  It actually wasn't too bad, in fact I rather enjoyed it! I can't show you what I created yet as we have been told not to share photos until it has been marked but I will probably post some photos when I share my exam results in August.

We had an inset day Friday so I used that to get some things ready for some upcoming blog posts and watched a ton of 'Once Upon a Time' on Netflix.  I was obsessed with this last year but Amazon Prime only had the first 2 seasons and then took them off so when I heard that you could watch them on Netflix, I started straight away! If you haven't watches Once Upon a Time, I seriously recommend that you do! It is amazing and so cleverly done, I can't stop watching it!  I am determined to finish the all of season 3 and possibly season 4 by the end of the Easter holidays so I'll let you know how I get on with that!

Apart from that, this week has been pretty uneventful and I don't really have a lot to share with you! Next week probably won't be too interesting either as I am in school for 4 days! Oh the joys of exams!  We are going away on Wednesday night so hopefully there may be something interesting to report then!

I hope you have all had a lovely week!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment