3/09/2015

The Long Wearing Foundation Duo

I briefly mentioned my foundation mixing habits in my February Favourites and promised I would do a whole post on which foundations I like to mix and why.  Enter the Long Wearing Duo. The L'oreal True Match and the Rimmel Lasting Finish are 2 of my favourite foundations and one day, I randomly decided to mix the two together, for the lolz. I was astonished with the results and I was immediately hooked on the look they give me when worn together.  Not only does my foundation last all day without looking oily and cakey, but it gives me a beautifully natural and radiant look whilst making sure that any imperfections are kept out of sight. I simply put a pump of each on the back of my hand, mix them together with my finger, dollop them all over my face and blend in with any brush that I feel like using on that particular day, et voila, job done! Mixing foundations is the perfect way to get your desired look and being able to take advantage of all of the positives of your foundation. If you have oily/combination/problematic skin like mine, I definitely recommend giving these 2 a go, either on their own or mixed like mine.

Which foundations do you think work well together?

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment