3/22/2015

The Sunday Edit #44

This post is up a little later than usual today as I was up and out early for a bit of retail therapy and I have been bogged down in artwork! My exam is Wednesday and Thursday which I am really not looking forward to, but my final piece ideas are coming together and I only have a few bits and pieces to finish off. I finish on Thursday for 2 weeks (well kind of, I have to go in for 4 days for revision sessions which Im not too pleased about) so I will have plenty of time to catch up on revision and get plenty of blogposts ready for when my exams start at the beginning of May.

I've been out and about today, had a snoop around Dunelm and bought a few home bits, then went to Matalan and boots to get my friends birthday present! I also had a really good tidy up in my room because it looked like a bomb had hit it and it was getting on my nerves, so I put work on hold so I could sort it out before I completely lost it! Now everything is tidy, I feel much happier and I can get on with everything a lot easier!

I think that is all I have to say today, its been a pretty run-of-the-mill week, nothing exciting to report!

I hope you have all had a lovely week, and I will be back tomorrow with some more beauty posts!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment