5/25/2020

FEMME LUXE LOUNGEWEAR* | F A S H I O N


So it's been a little while since I posted anything on here (December 2018 to be exact) but what else is there to do when in quarantine?! I've resurrected the blog for a little while to keep myself busy during evenings and weekends when I'm not working in my day job or my other new exciting adventure.

I'm bringing it back with something that everyone is going mad over at the moment for obvious reasons - loungewear. Femme Luxe were kind enough to gift me some pieces from their loungewear collection to try and I can confirm I have literally lived in these since they were delivered a few weeks ago.











This one above is the Harlee Tulle Mesh Cream Loungewear Set. This one is so boujie I love it, it's loungewear but it looks so dressed up as well. This one is made from a very thin knit and I definitely think you could wear the top with some leather leggings to dress it up because it looks so smart. The only thing I would say with this set is that the leggings are a little see-through so I probably wouldn't wear them out of the house but this one is perfect for lazing around in and also perfect for the gram. You can also get this set in black if that's more your style.



This set is Asia Ribbed Belted Loungewear Set in the colour 'Sage'. I already had this set but in black and I can confirm I have lived and died in it so when I saw that they had it in loads of other colours I knew I needed. I chose this colour as I have a bag very similar to it from Primark and I have been trying to get an outfit to match for ages. This will forever be one of my favourite sets from Femme Luxe, it's so comfy and so flattering and there is a colour to suit everyones taste! I get so many compliments on this set (even though Lewis says I look like Yoda). If you are going to get one set from this post, then this is the one you need. I put a pic on my insta story a few weeks back and 4 people messaged me asking for the link!



Finally we have the Ella Dusky Pink High Neck Set which is quite thick and knitted and perfect for the winter time. I absolutely love anything pink and a pink set was the one thing that was lacking from my loungewear collection. I have to say that this one is great if you have a very cold house because I know that when I am working from home I am literally freezing all day long regardless of the outside temperature. This set with my fluffy slippers is the absolute dream. This one fits really nicely and is also nice and stretchy if you're a bit chunkier (like me). There is plenty of room in this for some excessive quarantine snacking.

I have literally worn these constantly on rotation for the past few weeks and I will happily be purchasing some more (especially Asia in every single colour) over the course of the lockdown.

If you have any other loungewear recommendations then please let me know because I always need more especially with everything going on at the moment.

Check out Femme Luxe Finery for the nicest fashion pieces at amazing prices!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment