12/06/2015

The Sunday Edit #77 - I am definitely back this time!


Well I haven't been on here for a very long time! As you know, I haven't had a camera for a very long time which has prevented me from taking any photos to write any posts. I've also had a very busy and stressful month which has meant I have had no time or motivation to write blogposts on top of everything else I have been trying to deal with!

Since I have been away, so much has happened! We went away for the weekend to the New Forest last weekend with the whole family which was lovely (I may write a separate post with all of the photos in). I also turned 17 on Wednesday which was very exciting! I finally got my provisional licence and I am currently in the process of booking some driving lessons so I can finally buy my fiat 500 and get on the road! I am so excited about driving, it has given me something to look forward to amongst all of my stress and worry. I'm also feeling very festive which is really exciting, and the excitement of christmas has perked me up a bit!

I have managed to borrow my dad's camera, which is a DSLR and I am finding it very confusing! I am managing to get the hang of it as you'll see in this weeks posts which are very exciting ones. Some of the photos are a bit dodgy but I am trying to get used to an entire new way of photographing things, so it will take me a while to get used to the camera and suss out all the tips and tricks on getting the best photos. Plus with winter, by the time I get home from college it is pitch black and its always miserable weather so it is really difficult to find a time where there is decent lighting to take some photos. Hopefully I can get back into posting Wednesday, Friday and Sunday like I used to, I've missed blogging and I am so pleased to be back!

I hope you all had a lovely end to November and a fabulous beginning to December!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment