12/27/2015

The Sunday Edit #79

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! I had a really lovely christmas, I enjoyed having a bit of a break with no college work and just enjoying some time to relax. You'll hopefully be glad to know that I got a new camera for christmas, the nikon L340 which means I can actually take blog photos now which means I can finally start posting regularly again! I have had so many people unfollow me since I haven't been posting and I feel as though I have lost many of my readers so I'm taking the new year as an opportunity to start again, and rebuild my blog all over again! I'd like to thank all of you who don't mind me not posting once in a while and have stuck with me through this very busy and difficult time.

I am taking the new year as a fresh start. I have been seriously slacking with any kind of work for the last part of 2015 and I just feel demotivated and miserable all the time and I'm utterly fed up of feeling so down and negative. I wake up every morning feeling tired and miserable and I can't be bothered to do anything so I feel as though it is time for a change. I need to start being more organised and keep on top of work so that I feel more motivated and in control. At the moment I feel as though I am being swamped with work which is constantly weighing on me and bringing me down, and I feel as though I've completely lost control of everything. I am going to get myself a new, fun planner so that I can know exactly what I'm doing and when I'm doing it so I can keep on top of everything and feel motivated. I also feel as though my diet could be better, I seem to find myself just eating junk and making myself feel sluggish which really isn't helping me at all. Overall, I want to become more happy, positive, healthy and motivated in the new year. Any advice would be much appreciated, as well as recommendations for fun and useful planners!

If you have any ideas for posts that you would like to see in the near future, then I'd love to know so I can give you content that you would be interested in. Also, let me know what you did for christmas and what Santa brought you; I'm extremely nosey and I'm dying to know!

Thank you for all of your support, and I wish you all a very happy and healthy new year!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment