4/10/2014

Empties #1

Everything seems to be running at the moment, which is exciting because finishing products feels like an achievement and it means I have an excuse to go out and buy a ton of new things!

The first thing is the L'oreal 3-in-1 Purifying Micellar Solution which I really liked as it took my makeup off really well and helped to unclog my pores.  I have repurchased this and I am not far off of finishing that one either, so I think I will try the Garnier one next and try and do a comparison.

The next thing is the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream.  I tried this on a whim because it said it was for oily skin which immediately appealed to me.  I'm so glad I bought it though because it is absolutely amazing!  It has spf, stays all day, easily build able and can also be used under foundation to boost the coverage and longevity. I have repurchased this and use it under my Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation or on its own on lazy days!

The next thing is the Benefit Porefessional which is probably the most raved about primer in the beauty world! It definitely lives up to its hype and I have repurchased this and use it every single day without fail! It helps to control oil and makes my pores disappear completely under my foundation or bb cream.

The next thing is the Ren Gentle Cleansing Milk which was the best cleanser I had ever used.  It kept my skin clear and it was so gentle and didn't irritate my skin.  It helped to control oil and minimise my pores.  I haven't repurchased this because it is pretty pricey and I had a stack of other cleansers to try but none have matched up to this so far so I think I may be repurchasing this in the future.

Last but not least is the Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer.  I really liked this for highlighting under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose and on my cupids bow.  It was quite thin and easy to blend although the coverage wasn't great. I haven't repurchased this because I am now loyal to my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer as it is the best concealer I have ever used.

What products have you used up recently?

If you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and follow me on Instagram!

Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment