4/14/2014

The Blogger Made Me Do It Tag ❤

I have seen this tag done a few times by a few different blogs and so I thought I'd do it and prove to you how easily influenced I am!!


These are all of the products I have bought because a blogger recommended them and I haven't been disappointed with any of them, I love them all!!

The first thing is obviously the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette which most bloggers have and everyone raves about it!  I absolutely love this, it's by far my favourite palette!

The next thing is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer which the world and it's mother have raved about and it's definitely worth it!  Since buying this, I don't think I could use another concealer, it is amazing!

The next thing is quite a recent purchase and its the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.  Lots of people had said that this was a good dupe for a beauty blender which I have been wanting for ages but was reluctant to spend £16 on a sponge!  This sponge is amazing, it blends my foundation in flawlessly, stops my foundation from caking and gives a natural finish. I can do all of my liquid face makeup with just one applicator! (Full review coming soon)

The next thing is the Maybelline Color Tattoos.  They are extremely popular and I had heard they were a good dupe for Mac Paint Pots which I absolutely love and for £4.99, you can't really go wrong!  I use this every day, either on its own when I'm feeling lazy or as a base for other shadows and they stay on all day!

Then there's the Garnier Micellar Water.  Micellar waters have taken the beauty world by storm and I think pretty much every beauty blogger owns one of these.  It takes my makeup off effortlessly and is gentle enough to use on my eyes! (Full review coming soon)

The last drugstore this is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. So many bloggers and Youtubers have raved about this and when I saw it used in tutorials, it just looked stunning and I had to buy it! I was definitely not disappointed and this is my all time favourite foundation!

There are 2 Mac lipsticks in the shades Creme Cup and Peach Blossom.  Creme cup has been a cult shades for a long time now and it's definitely a lipstick everyone needs in their collection.  Peach blossom has a shade that I hadn't heard off before, but recently Mac made it permanent and it has been in the majority of favourite videos/posts that I have seen recently.  After seeing swatches I had to buy it and I am in love!  It is really giving creme cup a run for its money and could possibly become my all time favourite lipstick!

Another cult Mac product is their Mineralize Skinfinish in the shade soft and gentle.  This is definitely my favourite highlight and I have used it every single day since I got it back in December!  It has just the right amount of shimmer without being too glittery and it gives your face a gorgeous, luminous glow!

Last but not least is the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in the shade Cherub.  I heard essiebutton, gemsmaquillage and georgiamarie raving about this and I was curious to try it as it's unlike anything I have ever seen before! (Full review coming soon)

What have bloggers made you buy? Have any of you bought any products that I have recommended? I'd love to know!

If you have any questions or requests be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and follow me on Instagram!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment