9/02/2015

End of Summer TAG

I haven't done a tag for a very long time, so I thought now would be the time to do one so many of my new readers can learn a little more about the person behind the blog. I was tagged by Lariane from www.simplyelegancebylari.com to do this, so make sure you check out her post!

How would you rate your summer? (1-10)
I would say 8/9. It’s been pretty good but I’m sure there is other things I could have done to make it better!

What was your favourite thing about the summer?
Exams being over and feeling free to do whatever I like!

Did you accomplish anything from your summer bucket list?
I didn't make a summer bucket list, the only thing I planned to do was to get back on track with the blog which I think I've definitely accomplished!

Favourite summer drink?
I've been obsessed with Cranberry&Raspberry juice this summer! It's amazing chilled on a hot day, and as well as being delicious it is really good for you too! My favourites are the Ocean Spray and the Morrisons own brand, they're the best out of the ones I have tried.

Favourite summer nail polish?
I've been getting a lot of use out of Barry M's Gelly polish in the shade 'Passion fruit' this summer. I've been really into orange and coral shades for both lips and nails.

favourite makeup look?
I've been going for something quite golden and bronzey because I find these look the best on me in the summer when I'm slightly less pale (I wouldn't go as far as to say tanned!)

dresses or skirts?
Definitely dresses, I find them so much easier to wear and you don't have to worry about finding a top to pair with it.

did you opt to wear your hair up or down?
Down mostly because it's quite wavy so looks perfectly fine to just leave on its own for a beachy look.  I only really put it up when it looks particularly awful because I'm lazy!

deep smokey eye or bold lips?
That's hard because I like both, but I would probably say deep smokey eye because I find them much easier to pull off.

favourite summer movie?
I don't really have a favourite summer movie, I don't really watch a lot of films to be honest! I get bored quite easily and films are often too long for me unless obviously they're really good!

favourite summer series?
Again, I don't really watch a lot of TV, and the things that I enjoy usually happen within the winter.  Seeing as September is still summer, then I would say Downton Abbey and Gogglebox because they both start again this month and they're my absolute favourites!


favourite summer song?
I usually will listen to anything in the charts during the summer because those are the songs that I will always associate with summer.  At the moment I'm loving Sam Smith and Disclosure 'Omen' and I've also been listening to a lot of Ed Sheeran! Oh and also Aston Merrygold's song 'Get Stupid' is such a catchy one that I find myself singing all the time!

I tag you all to do this, leave me your links so I can check them out!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment