9/27/2015

The Sunday Edit #70

I'm aware that I have been fairly quiet on the blog this week, but we have been having our initial tests in all of our courses so they can monitor our progress and see if we are suitable for our courses before we go any further! So, as you can imagine, everything has been very busy around these parts!

Hopefully I will find the time to get some posts up for you this week, I have a few exciting things lined up but with how much college work I have, I may need to reconsider my plan for blogtober! I will work as hard as I can to get as much content up as I can because I really want to be able to to blogtober this year!

This week hasn't been that interesting really, just busy with all the tests and preparation. Next week is going to be a little quieter thankfully, but something really exciting is happening on Tuesday! I am joining what is known as the Business Academy at college in which students go on a 4-6 week internship in usually an accountancy firm in the summer, and often get paid or offered a job at the end, as well as gaining the experience! I am going to a meeting with my parents about it on Tuesday and I am really excited! I am glad to be a little more settled and more willing to get involved with things like that which will really help me in the future.

I am so brain dead after this week that I can't think of anything else to tell you about! I am currently procrastinating instead of revising for a law essay that I have to do tomorrow, so I think I should really get my priorities straight and get on with that! Leave me a comment with ideas on posts that I should do for Blogtober so I can write them down and try my best to do them if I get around to it!

I hope you have all had a lovely week!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment