9/28/2014

The Sunday Edit #19

Credit: Pinterest

I can't believe that we are already half way through a school term and in less than 4 weeks we will be finishing for the October half term! I am so glad it is finally nearing Autumn, it's my favourite season! We stayed home this weekend so I have been very productive and everything that had needed doing for ages has been done! I have tidied my room, gone through my wardrobe and out anything I didn't want in a charity bag and then put all my summer clothes away and replaced it with all my autumn/winter clothes, planned and typed up all my posts for the next few weeks, finished some art work off that needed doing and later on I plan on deep cleaning all of my makeup brushes because they are starting to look disgusting!

This week has really just been an average week, nothing special has really happened.  Next week however, I have my Post 16 evening on Tuesday. Me and my parents have to go to my school and speak to loads of different people about colleges, apprenticeships, A-levels, careers, universities, everything!  It's hard to believe that I only have 8 months left of school and then I'm out into the big wide world.  I am planning on doing A-levels in law, business, maths and accountancy and then I would like to do an Open University course and get a job.  I don't really want to go to actual university because I wouldn't want to be away from home and it would be really hard to have a job, be going to Uni a couple of days a week and have to pay for university, accommodation and the essentials like food and clothes. I think it would be easier and better for me to stay and do it from home.

I hope you have all had a lovely week, if there are any more autumn themed posts that you would like to see, feel free to leave me some ideas because I always take your feedback into consideration!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment