9/01/2014

August Favourites ❤



How the hell is it September already? I don't like how fast time is going!  I don't have that many favourites this month, surprisingly.  I thought I would have loads because I have tried out so many new products this month, but there are quite a few of them that just haven't floated my boat.

My first favourite is the Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation.  I finally gave into the hype and purchased this when I was on holiday, and I have never looked back!  The coverage is perfect, its full without looking cakey.  The finish is not quite matte, I would say it is more of a satin finish which makes it perfect for my oily skin and I have made it last from 7:20 in the morning until 6:00 in the evening and it still looked presentable which is pretty much unheard of for me.  It blends seamlessly and looks flawless, overall, it is just an amazing foundation and I think it is definitely worth the splurge!

Another pricey product, the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipshine in the shade 'boy' has definitely been my most worn lipstick this month and will continue to be one of my most worn lipsticks.  It is my perfect nude and I can wear it with any makeup look and it looks amazing.  The formula is amazing, really glossy, sheer and moisturising and it is quite long lasting for something so creamy! I definitely recommend this to someone who wants a high end lip stick but doesn't really know what to get because the sheerness of the formula makes it so easy to wear.


I have raved about the MUA Undressed and Undress Me Too palettes continuously throughout this month, but I am going to do it once again!  These palettes are absolutely brilliant.  There are so many different shades to create so many different looks and the quality is easily comparable to some higher end brands.  I did a whole review of them here where I compared them to the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. I highly recommend these to people wanting some good neutral palettes but don't want to spend too much.

My last 2 favourites are nail polishes.  I have raved about the Barry M Gelly Polishes before but these 2 colours are my favourite.   I have been wearing 'Pink Punch' and 'Greenberry' constantly this month, I have green berry on my nails at the moment and I absolutely love them! The shade range is good, the formula is amazing and the price is amazing for the quality.  These are by far my favourite nail polishes at the moment!

Let me know what you have been loving this month!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment