8/15/2017

UPDATE | My New Job!

Remember me? I came back and then disappeared again, but again I have good reason! A lot has happened over the past month and I am very excited to update you all on whats been happening.

So as you probably know as I mentioned it in my previous post, I finished college in June so now is the time to establish what I am going to do in the next stage of my life. I knew I never wanted to go to Uni and I was desperate to take the apprenticeship. It wasn't until I embarked on my very long, stressful and gruelling job search that I realised just how scarce apprenticeships are in the legal profession. However, after a month of 24/7 job hunting, going for god knows how many interviews and picking up the phone to recruiters every 5 minutes, I am delighted to announce that I have landed myself MY DREAM JOB! As of 4th September, I will be a Paralegal Apprentice for an amazing Law Firm! I won't mention the company as of yet as I'm not sure how they would feel about it being publicised on my blog, though they are fully aware of what I do and are very impressed by it and greatly support it. Those of you close to me will know the firm and will know that this is the job I desperately wanted. When I got the call to say they'd like to have me in for an interview I was ecstatic and the second I walked into the office and started getting to know some of the staff I knew this was the job for me, so you can imagine how buzzed I was when I got the phone call to say I had been successful.

I am hoping now my job hunt is over I can dedicate more time into blogging, I know I have been very absent over the past year but I have so many ideas floating round in my head that I am just dying to make happen. I also really want to start a legal blog, I'm not sure I'll be writing legal articles on this blog purely due to the fact you're all here for beauty and fashion and I appreciate everyone doesn't get the same buzz about Law as I do so I think I will set up a new blog purely dedicated to that but I will keep you updated here in case any of you are interested.

I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life and I am delighted to be able to take you all with me. Be sure to follow me on all social media (all linked in the side bar) to keep up to date with my day to day life when I'm not on the blog.

Thank you for sticking around and I'll hopefully be able to bring you some more exciting content very soon!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment