7/05/2017

Why I Disappeared from Blogging

I've been trying to write this post for about a week now but our wifi has been all over the place so I have been unable to. As you probably will have noticed, I've been MIA again and that is purely down to having zero time to blog. If you follow me on social media you will know that I have just finished my A-levels and have left college - I honestly do not know where those two years have gone! What with being in college 5 days a week and trying to do 3 particularly hard A-levels as well as having a part time job and also doing makeup on the side, plus trying to make time to see my friends and my boyfriend and have a social life, blogging very much took a back seat. However, now college and exams are over I have found myself with a lot of time on my hands and I am desperate to get back into blogging.
I'm currently in bed ill with a stomach bug which is doing my head in so I need something to occupy my brain, so I am finally getting round to relaunching my blog and I am currently researching and brain storming for some future posts. At the minute, I am pretty busy with working and it's also prom season so I am doing trials and makeups left right and centre, as well as having two big weddings coming up which is helping me to earn some extra money and also taking up a lot of my time. Due to this, I don't want to commit myself to a blog schedule so for a while everything will be a bit random until I establish some sort of routine. I will just be posting as and when I have free time and I will be keeping you updated on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram with what I'm doing so make sure you're following me on all of those to keep up to date! You can also follow me on my makeup Instagram here to see all of the makeup looks I've been creating on myself and my beautiful clients, and if you are Bristol based or willing to travel, don't hesitate to contact me to book your makeover!
I think that is all I have to update you on for now, thank you to all of my loyal followers who have stuck around all this time, and normal service shall resume as of today!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment