3/27/2014

Updated Skincare Routine - March 2014

I haven't done a skincare routine in a while and a lot has changed as I have tried out new things, so I thought I would do another one as my 'How much is my face worth - skincare edition' was quite popular.

I take my makeup off with the L'oreal Skin Perfection 3-in-1 micellar solution.  I like this a lot but i am running out so I am hoping to get the garnier one soon so I can compare them.  I then cleanse with the L'oreal Skin Perfection cleansing and perfecting milk which I'm not too sure about, I think it is breaking me out and I don't feel it does a good enough job as my Ren Gentle Cleansing Milk did so I think I might have to repurchase.  Then if I use a face mask, I use the Lush Cupcake face mask and leave this on for around 10 minutes before I was it off.  Then for toner, I use the Lush tea tree toner water as I find this works the best for my skin type (oily).  Lastly, for moisturiser, I use The Body Shop vitamin E illuminating moisture cream which I really like because it makes my skin glow without making it look shiny or oily.

If you have any questions or requests, be sure to leave a comment or tweet me and follow me on Instagram!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment